- Our clients
- We believe our first responsibility is to our clients. In meeting their needs, everything we
do must be of high quality and lead to complete client satisfaction. We need to constantly strive to reduce our costs in order to maintain efficiency. Client orders must be processed efficiently, accurately and courteously, so that their entire interaction with David Harber Ltd.
is a pleasurable one.
- Our employees
- We are responsible to our employees. Everyone must be considered as an individual and we must respect their dignity and recognise their merit. They must have a sense of security in their jobs. Salaries must be fair and adequate, and working conditions clean, orderly and safe. We must be mindful of ways to help our employees fulfil their family responsibilities. Employees must feel free to make suggestions and complaints. There must be opportunity for development and advancement. We will strive to provide competent management, whose actions must be just and ethical.
- Our community
- We are responsible to the communities in which we live and work. We must maintain in good order the property we are privileged to use, and we must always endeavour to protect the environment and natural resources.
- Our company
- The company must make a sound profit. We must experiment with new ideas, processes and products. Product development must be carried out, innovative programmes developed and mistakes learnt from. New equipment must be purchased, new facilities provided and new products launched. Reserves are to be created to provide for adverse times.
- Download a PDF version of our credo