Terms and conditions
- Prices are valid for one year from date of quotation.
- Prices quoted are exclusive of VAT which will be charged in
addition where applicable.
- For mainland UK the price includes personalisation, delivery,
installation and where required alignment (alignment requires
sunlight; in its absence we will provide clear instructions).
- For export the price includes personalisation and packaging,
(clear instructions for installation are supplied), the cost of
shipping is available on request and is payable in addition.
- All deposits are non-refundable once the Order Confirmation
has been issued to the client.
- The balance due is payable in full on the installation or delivery
date, except by prior written agreement with David Harber Ltd.
Payment is required in full prior to any goods being shipped
overseas except where David Harber Ltd. is carrying out the
- Each product can be personalised. All personalised information
must be confirmed by signing and ticking the Personalisation
Form. Should any mistakes be identified after the
Personalisation Form has been signed and once the item has
gone into production, David Harber Ltd. will charge a minimum
of £500.00 plus VAT for the correction.
- In the event that a commission has not been completed and
delivered within 12 months of the order being placed by
reason of the client's failure to complete, sign and tick the
Personalisation Form or other failure on the client's part, David
Harber Ltd reserves the right to revise the price quoted.
- All products supplied remain the property of David Harber Ltd
until payment has been received in full.
- In the event of payment not being received by the due date,
interest may be charged and payable at the rate of 1% per
month on any outstanding balance until payment is made
- It is the client's responsibility to prepare the site for installation
in accordance with the recommendations of David Harber Ltd.
for the products in question.
- Any additional site work that has to be carried out by David
Harber Ltd. to meet the requirements of the products will be
charged at £60.00 per hour plus VAT, mileage and materials.
- David Harber Ltd. will at the time of installation test any
electrical products and a certificate for the Control Box will
be provided. However the final connection on site must be
arranged by the client and must be undertaken by an NIC
EIC qualified electrician who will need to provide an
- On receipt of the clients signed Personalisation Form every
effort will be made to ensure delivery of the products within
3 months, or where agreed, to a more pressing deadline.
- All sundials are guaranteed against faulty workmanship and
materials. David Harber Ltd. will give a one year guarantee on
all major electrical parts, pumps, filters etc. after which time any
maintenance repairs or change of parts will be charged at the
rate of £60.00 per hour plus VAT. Mileage and materials will be
- Any unjustified call out as a result of misuse, poor maintenance
or for the simple replacement of light bulbs, fuses etc. will be
charged out at £60.00 plus VAT. Mileage and materials will be
- Where appropriate David Harber Ltd. will supply a maintenance
schedule. David Harber Ltd. is not responsible for any failures
resulting from untimely or poor maintenance.
- David Harber Ltd. will manufacture all products in accordance
with appropriate use and it does not accept responsibility for
any failure of a product resulting from negligence, vandalism,
inappropriate or unreasonable use, incorrect installation or the
product being moved other than by David Harber Ltd.